Water Skiing-The All American Past Time
The ultimate place to water ski around Las Vegas is, without a doubt, Lake Mead. The Lake Mead National Recreation Area is the largest reservoir in the United State at 247 square miles. There are five marinas on the lake: Forever Resorts at Callville Bay, Echo Bay, and Temple Bar Marina; and Las Vegas Boat Harbor along with Lake Mead Marina in Hemenway Harbor with tons of space to water ski at your leisure. There is also a variety of bays to choose from: The Las Vegas Bay, Callville Bay, Bonnell Bay, and the Grand Wash Bay.
The calm waters at Lake Mead make it the perfect place to water ski in the Southwest United States. It is one of the top (fun!) things to do in Las Vegas.
How to Get to Lake Mead from Las Vegas:
Turn left to arrive at:
Lake Mead National Recreation Area
Temple Bar Marina, AZ 86443
Estimated travel time is 59 minutes and a distance of 38 miles from Las Vegas, NV
- Take East Lake Mead to Callville Bay Rd.
- Take E Lake Mead Blvd and NV-167 to Callville Bay Rd for 33.4 mi
- Follow Callville Bay Rd to your destination 3.9 mi
- Turn right onto Callville Bay Rd at 3.9 mi
How to get to Lake Mohave from Las Vegas
Need a vehicle to tow our watercraft to the lake?
- Las Vegas, NV
- Head northeast on N Las Vegas Blvd toward E Ogden Ave-0.2 mi
- Turn right to merge onto I-515 S/US-93 S/US-95 S-19.6 mi
- Continue onto US-93 S/US-95 S-2.2 mi
- Continue onto US-93 S-3.2 mi
- Turn left to stay on US-93 S
- Entering Arizona-49.2 mi
- Turn right onto 1st St-4.3 mi
- Turn left onto Coyote Rd-1.2 mi
- Turn right onto Cottonwood Rd-13.3 mi-Turn left onto Pot Cove Rd-0.5 mi
No problem! We have SUV's available for just $50
Do you have any more questions? Please feel free to visit us in person, or please call
1620 N Boulder Hwy, Henderson, NV 89011
Ph: (702) 568-8999
Hope to see you guys soon!